Springtime Reflection on Corporate Goals
Springtime brings to mind renewal. Imagine flowering trees, spring cleaning, and freshly tilled garden beds. StraitSys President, Tim Strait, also sees springtime as the perfect time to revitalize, recommit, and reflect.
“I am reminded of how important it is to take the time to revitalize my passion and recommit myself to the personal goals I set for myself for the year. Over the years, springtime has also been a good time to do that same reflection as a company,” says Strait. Corporate reflection and recommitment become particularly important in a dynamic and changing corporate environment.
StraitSys experienced much change and growth in so many ways over the past year:
- StraitSys refined its niche to leverage leadership and technical expertise in Big Data Analytics, Information Technology Services, Insider Threat, Cybersecurity, and Program Management.
- StraitSys explored new ways to demonstrate its core values of Making Relationships Matter, Striving for Excellence, and Exhibiting Uncompromising Character.
- The StraitSys team continued to work together to serve its communities and to make the world a better place.
- The StraitSys team established the industry standards on its programs and built a strong reputation with its customers.
- StraitSys continued to use integrity as the compass for its decisions around whom it works with and the work it does.
Upon reflecting on what StraitSys has been able to accomplish over the last year, Tim Strait states, “I am proud of our team and what we continue to accomplish!”
Take advantage of the renewed spirit and energy that comes with springtime to reflect on your own goals, whether personal or corporate.